Trekking Guide Books
- One of the most popular treks in Nepal.
- Close to Pokhara and minimal demand for altitude.
- Can be done slowly in 3-7 days. Includes 2 detailed maps of the routes.
- Alternate routeing and extending the trek.
- Best time to view sunset from Poon Hill. Getting to the Trek permits
All you need to know to organize your own trek in Nepal.
Detailed summary of the major Tea House treks, The Annapurna's, Poon Hills, Around Annapurna, Jomsom, Lang tang, Everest Base Camp
Written by experienced trekker who have been in the area for over 20 years.
Packing list, A guide to accommodations, safe trekking, what to eat, what to drink, what not to do. Acclimatization Information, daily schedules, suggest routes and much more.
Permit information, weather consideration. No sales hype just the real info.
Around Annapurna's is one of the greatest treks in the world.
Allow 12-20 days for this trek
Included detailed info on passing the Thorong La.
6 detailed maps