ACAP Trekking Permits
ACAP(Annapurna Conservation Area Project)
- You can get your trekking permit completed in about 15-30 minutes if there is not rush of people.
- You will need 2 photos, there are many photo services are the trekking office. The main trekking permit office in Pokhara is also the tourism office of Pokhara.
- There is a second ACAP (Annapurana Sancturary) trekking permit office in Ghauri Ghat, that will be a good option that is less busy.
- Office opens at 10am-4pm (closed Saturadays)
- You will need to get an ACAP and TIMS permits for, 2200Rs and $20 USD respectively. Total 3700 NPRS.
- Both office are listed on the MAP of Pokhara Lakeside.